NIMBUS OFFICE focuses on tenant comfort and exerting the least possible impact on the environment. The result of these efforts is an eco-friendly and sustainable office building that meets high contemporary environmental standards. To suit the modern lifestyle, the building provides a bicycle parking facility and showers and lockers on each floor. NIMBUS OFFICE seeks to receive LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
- 10% of materials used in the construction comes from recycling
- 50% of construction residues were recycled
- Operable windows provide access to fresh air
- Water consumption in the building is 40% lower than in a traditional office building
- The use of high-quality environmentally friendly materials and energy-efficient solutions results in 20% savings in electricity consumption and thus lower operating costs